Silicea Gel Original - 500ml
Naka Silicea Liquid gel. Silica is an important component of collagen and connective tissue. Hubner Original Silicea is a mineral supplement derived form quartz crystals and provides 2.8 g of Silicic Acid Anhydride per 100 ml. Suspended in a colloidal preparation; Silica is absorbed quickly and easily. Used commonly throughout Germany for maintenance of youthful, healthy skin, hair and nails. Silicea Gel can be used externally for wrinkles, acne and blemishes or internally helping to replenish collagen supply and encourage skin elasticity. An excellent choice for those who are concerned with brittle nails, thin hair and prematurely aging skin.
- A colloidal preparation of Silicic Acid.
- Encourages elasticity & flexibility in the skin and bone matrix.
- Ideal for hair, skin and nail health.
- Can be used topically to help diminish fine lines and blemishes.
- Pleasant tasting liquid, easily digested & absorbed.
Silicic Acid Anhydride - 2.8g